Louvre Windows in Perth
Louvre Windows are stylish, versatile, energy efficient and totally customisable.
Maximise airflow – By simply adjusting the angle of the louvre blades, you have complete control of the fresh, cool breezes flowing through your home.
The build quality of our window louvres gives you effortless and trouble free operation. What’s more, longevity is assured with uncompromising mechanisms and components.
Are you looking to renovate your home or enclose an outdoor area to make it more functional, regardless of what time of year it is? Louvre Windows are the new-age, stylish window choice that can also be used to create extra living space and extend your outdoor time.
Designed for tough Australian conditions, our Louvre Windows open fully to allow fresh air in, yet seal tight to ensure protection from the elements. Louvre Windows are ideal in a well-designed room to maximise cross ventilation or in a laundry to prevent mould from tumble dryer condensation.
Perth Window & Door are proud to partner with Breezeway Australia, to provide superior Window Louvre solutions. The Breezeway louvre window range offers contemporary, sleek profiles, ideal for modern, architecturally appealing homes. The single-glazed louvre window accommodates glass blades up to 6 mm thick.
- Open wide to maximise ventilation in comparison to other window types.
- Cyclone tested for wind and water to ensure maximum performance.
- Energy rated to suit various climates ideal for Perth seasons.
- Manufactured exclusively from non-corrosive materials.
- Each window is made to order, allowing the widest choice of customising options.
- Powerlouvres – Electric control of your louvre windows via control units and ios/android apps on your smartphone
- Stronghold® system where you need extra security or compliance to Standards
- Various frame options to suit your installation / renovation designs
- A comprehensive 10-year warranty for your peace of mind
- Manufactured exclusively from non-corrosive materials
- Tight sealing due to the patented ‘living hinge’ and drainage channel design
- Full compliance with Australian Building Standards 2047
Simply give us a call to discuss your needs or alternatively, click the Quick Quote link below and we’ll get back to you with a Free Quotation as soon as we can!
Free Air in Every Room of Your Perth Home
Free air in every room of your home. Keep your home comfortably cool, almost every day of the year, simply by opening it up. Louvre Windows help you to create a living space that works with nature rather than against it. Aluminium Louvre Windows can also be left open in gentle rain and can be cleaned from inside the building (handy for multi-storey homes).
Remote Controlled Window Louvres
You can opt to install Powerlouvres – Electronic control of your lovure windows via control units and ios/android apps on your smartphone.
Lounge Room Louvre Windows
Louvre Windows in the lounge room ought to be compulsory. Okay, we’re a little biased about that. But think about it. Is there a better, more stylish way to have complete control of the air flowing through your living area?
Bedroom Louvre Windows
What every bedroom needs is a breath of fresh air. And the best way to get lots of fresh air inside is with Altair Louvre Windows. Concerned about wind and rain? The patented ‘living hinge’ design of Altair Louvre Windows ensures that, when fully closed, they seal tight to provide superior wind and water performance.
Bathroom Louvre Windows
Steam is good for locomotives, but not so good in your bathroom. Install exhaust fans if you wish, but really, the best option is to include Altair Louvres in all your wet areas to let in fresh air and light.
Kitchen Louvre Windows
If you can’t stand the heat get some louvres in the kitchen. Not only will they allow cool, fresh breezes in but they will get rid of cooking smells and help dissipate the heat of your next hot pot.