Louvre windows, manufactured by Hi Lite Aluminium Products, maximise airflow through your home. Better still, by simply adjusting the angle of the louvre blades, you have complete control of the fresh, cool breezes flowing through your home.
The Breezeway louvre window range offers contemporary, sleek profiles, ideal for modern, architecturally appealing homes. The single-glazed louvre window accommodates glass blades up to 6 mm thick.
The build quality of Breezeway louvres gives you effortless and trouble free operation. What’s more, longevity is assured with uncompromising mechanisms and components.
- A comprehensive 10 year warranty for your peace of mind
- Manufactured exclusively from non-corrosive materials
- Easily coupled to the Hi Lite Aluminium Products range of windows and doors
- Cyclone rated for wind and water to ensure maximum performance
- Tight sealing due to the patented ‘living hinge’ and drainage channel design
- Energy rated to suit various climates
- Each window is made to order, allowing the widest choice of customizing options
- Full compliance with Australian Building Standards 2047
- High-performance glass, timber, and anodised or powder-coat aluminium blade options
- 102 mm or 152 mm blade heights
- Wide range of blade colours
- Flyscreens internally or externally mounted
- Amplimesh security screens
- Integrated keylock or security bar systems
- Award winning Altair Powerlouvre™ Window with concealed motors
Simply give us a call to discuss your needs or alternatively, click the Quick Quote link below and we’ll get back to you with a Free Quotation as soon as we can!
The new louvre windows are ideal in a well designed room to maximise cross ventilation or in a laundry to prevent mould from tumble dryer condensation.
Partnering with Breezeway Australia, this product comes in serveral options such as
- Powerlouvres – Electric control of your lovure windows via control units and ios/android apps on your smartphone
- Large range of handle colours and designs to suit your decor
- Stronghold® system where you need extra security or compliance to Standards
- Various frame options to suit your installation / renovation designs
- Security Screens / Keylocks and Security bars are optional and the Altair Breezeway system is designed to incorporate these items so as to not inhibit or restrict the function of the system, not to mention great asthetics!