Security Screen Doors
Invisi-Gard Security Screen Doors
Keep your home safe and secure with our extensive range of Invisi-Gard Aluminium Security Screen Doors. Our stainless steel, see-through mesh security doors, allow you to have uninterrupted views to the outside, while protecting your home from insects and intruders.
Invisi-Gard are Australia’s premier Stainless Steel Security brand, utilising materials of the highest quality ensuring security and great looks with low maintenance for many years. Invisi-Gard security screens don’t compromise on the look or security of your home, so you don’t have to either.
Invisi-Gard invest heavily on Research & Development to come up with innovative solutions in catering for all requirements in the National Construction Code. Working with Architects and Builders, Invisi-Gard have tested and developed products to meet a range of building requirements in Commercial and Residential areas offering a complete solution for all your needs no matter how large or small a project may be.
Invisi-Gard Hinged or Sliding Security Screen Doors offer excellent security without compromising the vision through the door.
Simply give us a call to discuss your needs or alternatively, click the Quick Quote link below and we’ll get back to you with a Free Quotation as soon as we can!
Why install Invisi-Gard security screen doors?
- Increased security – Invisi-Gard are market leaders when it comes to the production of high-quality security screen doors. The doors use high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh. In terms of corrosion, resistance and product longevity, Invisi-Gard outperform any other security screen doors. Invisi-Gard doors also use a unique three-point lock system which offers extra security. They passed the Lock and Hinge Lever test AS5039-2008 due to this unique lock system as well as the strong and resistant aluminium frames.
- No loss of vision but increased privacy –The stainless-steel mesh in the doors allows you to see through, keeps you safe from intruders and the thickness and material used make it harder for passer-byers to see inside your property.
- Keep insects out – Enjoy the light breeze of fresh air coming through the door while keeping annoying insects out.
- Lower risk of intruders – Properties with security screens are a less likely target for burglars. While you feel safer with security screen doors, potential burglars feel less comfortable in targeting your home. It creates a perception that you take your security very serious. It triggers thoughts in their mind, that if you have security screens, there is a high likelihood of hidden security cameras and an alarm system as well.
How much do security screen doors cost?
The price for security screen doors can vary greatly depending on the brand and quality of the product.
Single Screen Doors can range from $466 right up to $835.
Double Screen Doors can range from $958 to $1,600.
Perth Windows & Doors are an accredited Invisi-Gard partner which offers the highest quality and best security out of all the screen door products on the market. Invisi-Gard products are typically a bit more expensive than Grille Doors, Out-Look Privacy Door and other lower quality screen door suppliers. We feel it’s worth to spend a little extra in order to be safe with a tried and tested security screen door that will protect you. Please get in touch for a free quote and consultation.
How safe are security screen doors?
Invisi-Gard security screen doors are offering superior security compared to other brands. Their products meet AS5039, AS5040 and AS5041 Australian Standards. Invisi-Gard uses 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh which offers superior corrosion resistance to other grades of stainless steel such as grade 304. While security screen doors are not impossible to penetrate with extreme force, Invisi-Gard security screen doors withstand the impact of kicks, attempts at cutting the mesh with a knife and the impact of tools such as a hammer for example. Having passed all Australian Standards tests for dynamic impact, lock and hinge lever, salt spray, knife sheer, cyclone and fire, you can rest assured that our Invisi-Gard security screen doors offer you the best protection.
What’s the difference between Invisi-Gard and Crimsafe?
Invisi-Gard uses 316 Marine Grade stainless steel mesh while Crimsafe has a 304-grade mesh. Both manufacturers have their own unique security features and offer similar protection from intruders. Invisi-Gard screens have a 15-year replacement warranty for residential security screens compared to Crimsafe’s warranty of 10 years.
What to look for in a security screen door?
Some of the key factors to look out for when buying security screen doors include:
- Product strength
- Security features such as material and strength of the frame, lock-system, quality and resistance of the mesh
- UV protection
Our Invisi-Gard security screen doors outperform most other suppliers in all those key aspects. If you would like to discuss any of those features in more details with our consultants, feel free to contact us.
Can a dog or pet door be installed into the security screen doors?
Our Invisi-Gard security screen doors can be supplied with a pet door in it. It’s a great idea to offer your pets the freedom of going in and out on their own. However, according to Australian Security Industry Standards, any security doors fitted with a pet door entry into the house cannot be classified as “security screen door” because it creates an opening that reduces the level of security. Security screen doors fitted with a pet door are classified as “barrier doors”.
How to secure a dog door from intruders?
While you are granting more freedom to your pets by having a pet door installed, it also means improved access and lower security from burglars. Here are a few things you can do to make your pet door more secure:
- You could install an electronic lock which only opens for your cat and dog. i.e an RFID chip in the collar will talk to the lock on the door, preventing the door from opening without an electronic signal from the chip.
- Install a security alarm that goes off if the weight pressure on the door frame is beyond what’s defined in the system.
- Install motion lights
- Install security cameras