Perth Window & Door Replacement Company is proud to be able to offer you a range of personalised solutions. That means, if you require a range of window and door products customised and installed to suit your needs, we can offer a quality service to accommodate you.
- Unusual space requiring fit-outs with glass windows and doors
- Open spaces to create an enclosed outdoor entertaining area
- Add a unique feature area to your home or entrance
Custom Doors Perth
If you have a custom door project in mind, we’d be happy to create a tailor-made door that perfectly fits your requirements. But first, we need some key information from you, such as the door size and style.
To get the information you need to send us, consider the following quick and easy steps:
- Determine the size of your custom door. Decide on the size of your custom door by taking measurements of the planned or desired opening. You can take the measurements yourself or get the help of your contractor or a carpenter.
- Choose a custom door design or style. Do you already have a design or style in mind for your custom door? We supply many different styles for all types of properties including bifold doors, french doors, entrance doors, security doors, sliding doors and more.
- Our extensive range of doors in Perth could be traditional, modern or classic, and there are many kinds of door designs and materials, such as custom aluminium doors. If you need some style inspiration, you may want to consult home and design magazines.
- Note the accessories you want to go with your door. What sort of door hardware do you want? Aside from choosing the kind of handle and lockset you want to go with your custom door, you could also specify whether you want sidelights or a transom, or other complements.
When you have the above information ready, you can then email it to us.
Or you can simply follow the instructions below. Once we receive the information, one of our team members will respond to your enquiry with a free quote or some questions that will help us in reviewing your custom door requirements.